Injured in a Collision Involving a Tractor Trailer?
Bluestein Attorneys is Here to Help With Legal Representation After Tractor Trailer Wrecks
If you have been involved in a wreck with a tractor trailer as a result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you may have suffered serious and/or critical injuries which leave you with a lot of questions:
- When will I be able to return to work?
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- Will I ever make a full recovery?
- How will I make ends meet if my injuries are too severe to work again?
Tractor trailer wrecks often lead to genuinely catastrophic injuries or even a loss of life (link to wrongful death), and it can be difficult to know where to begin putting the pieces of your life back together after such a life-altering collision.
At Bluestein Attorneys, we have experience working with clients who are struggling to know what to do after suffering a tractor-trailer wreck in which they were not at fault. In addition to building your case against the party at-fault, we can:
- Identify any lost wages that may be recovered
- Help you resolve hospital and medical bills that result from the wreck
- Determine what you future medical needs may be
- Help you make the at-fault party aware of the pain and suffering you have endured due to their negligence
Bluestein Attorneys is here to help.
The law on liability in Tractor Trailer cases can be complicated as it involves complex state and federal trucking regulations. It is important to contact an attorney with experience in tractor trailer wrecks as soon as possible to ensure that any rights you may have are protected so that our investigation can begin as soon as possible while important evidence is still preserved.
If you’ve been injured as a result of a wreck involving a tractor trailer or semi-truck, we would love to speak with you regarding your individual rights and options. Give us a call at (803) 779-7599 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation by filling out the form.