At Bluestein Attorneys, we take our commitment to the citizens of South Carolina seriously. We’re not only dedicated to representing your individual rights, we are also members of our local community and our firm emphasizes community involvement in Columbia, SC, as one of our defining traits.
Each member of our team shares a commitment to our state and its people. That is why we work hard not only in our law practice, but also in our communities, helping improve the quality of life for the citizens of South Carolina.
Take a closer look at how our attorneys are bettering South Carolina and Columbia communities.
View our list of involvement and organizations below.
Osborne Eugene Powell, Jr.
- Greeter, Shandon Baptist Church
- Lectured for various colleges/schools, SC Bar, SC Trial Lawyers, Federal Bar Association, Association of Administrative Law Judges, faculty for new ALJ training, and discussion leader, NJC, Executive Committee, AUSA, Palmetto State Chapter
- Ombudsman, SC Committee, ESGR
- Indian Waters Council, Eagle Scout Board of Review & Law Merit Badge Counselor
- Co-Founder of Eugene and Mary Lou Powell Endowed Scholarship for Wofford College
Co-Founder of Eugene and Mary Lou Powell Veteran Success Last Mile Scholarship, USF
Searching for Attorneys?
At Bluestein Attorneys, our clients are more than just a case number or a folder in a file cabinet. We make a point to get to know you and the details of your unique situation, helping you to decide the next best step for you. Whether you’re filing a VA Disability claim, you’re appealing a denied claim, you’re looking for help with Workers’ Compensation after being injured on the job, you need assistance with Social Security Disability, or more, Bluestein Attorneys is here to help.
Contact us by phone at (803) 779-7599 or online just by filling out the form on this page.