Navigating the Complexities of Family Law in South Carolina
At Bluestein Attorneys, we understand that any family law case is a time of stress and sensitive decision-making, impacting both you as well as the entire family. In cases with children, emotions are even more heightened.
That’s why it is important to work with a family law attorney who is able to empathize with your situation and needs while being dedicated to advocating for your rights every step of the way. Each family is unique, and Bluestein Attorneys is ready to be your advocate and ally with personalized legal strategies tailored to you and your family.
Family Law Cases We Represent
The Bluestein Attorneys’ Family Law team has experience in different types of Family Law cases, including:
- Divorce & Separate Support Maintenance
- Alimony / Spousal Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Paternity
- Property Division
- Pre-Marital & Marital Settlement Agreements
- Legal Name Changes and Birth Certificate Amendments
- Guardian ad Litem Appointments
At Bluestein Attorneys we understand that your family is the most important thing. We are here to support you every step of the way.
No matter what you face, every family law case is unique and requires personalized attention. Led by our experienced family law attorney, our family law team will take time to understand your family’s needs and circumstances to ensure a tailored and responsible legal approach to achieve your goals.
- Get to know you and your family’s background, so we can best advocate for your unique goals
- Help you understand your rights and responsibilities
- Anticipate legal and practical challenges while developing effective strategies and responses
- Keep you informed and guide you through each step
While we consider how various outcomes may impact your family, our top priority is advocating for your best interests. As our client, we are dedicated to serving you.
Let Bluestein Attorneys’ Family Law Team Help Your Family
Whatever your family needs are – We are here for you. If you’re looking for a family law attorney, we’d be happy to speak with you. Give Bluestein Attorneys a call at (803) 779-7599 or contact us online to schedule a consultation by filling out the form on this page.