Find Legal Help After a Motorcycle Wreck
If you’ve been injured as a result of a motorcycle wreck, you don’t have to fight alone.
If you have been involved in a wreck while riding a motorcycle as a result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, you may have suffered serious or even potentially catastrophic injuries, and you may have certain questions you need answered:
- When will I be able to return to work?
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- What should I do if the at-fault driver’s insurance company refuses to pay?
- Will I ever make a full recovery?
- How can I prove that I wasn’t at fault for the wreck?
Bluestein Attorneys has a team with years of experience helping our clients on the path to recovery following a motorcycle accident. We will not only help to build your case against the at-fault party, we will also:
- Help you to identify any lost wages you can recover
- Help you to understand the details of any settlement offered by the at-fault party’s insurance company
- Help you to figure out how to resolve hospital bills that result from the accident
- Determine what your future medical needs may be
Motorcycle wrecks are often considered at a higher risk for serious injuries should a collision occur, as individuals operating or riding as passengers on a motorcycle less protected than those in cars or trucks.
We will get to know you and your family, so we will be better able to tell the at-fault party the story of the pain and suffering you have endured as a result of their negligence.
Contact Bluestein Attorneys for Legal Representation After a Motorcycle Wreck
If you’ve been involved in a serious motorcycle accident and you’re looking for help, we would love to speak with you. Give us a call at (803) 779-7599 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation by filling out the form.