Have You or a Loved One Been the Victim of Medical Malpractice?
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a medical provider’s negligence or carelessness, we can help you determine if you have a right of recovery against the at-fault.
We can review your medical records and after consulting with our team of medical experts, determine if the medical provider is responsible for your injuries under South Carolina law.
Here are a few examples of malpractice, including but not limited to:
- Injuries or burns suffered within an operating room
- Complications or injury as a result of a failure to properly monitor a patient after surgery
- Injury or death as a result of improper anesthesia
- Childbirth in which unnecessary delays, negligence, or mistreatment cause injury or death to the mother or infant
- Appendicitis as a result of misdiagnosis of severe abdominal pain and a failure to test for a problem with the appendix
- Failure to timely diagnose and treat cancer
The law on medical malpractice recovery can be complicated, and you may have as little as two years from the time you knew, or should have known, you had a claim in which to file a lawsuit.
As such, it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible to ensure that any rights you may have are protected.
Our Medical Malpractice litigation team is dedicated to ensuring that your individual rights are represented fully in a court of law.
If you’re looking for help after suffering from medical malpractice, we would love to speak with you.
Contact us by phone at (803) 779-7599 or schedule a free consultation online by filling out the form on this page. When you work with Bluestein Attorneys, you’ll have our experience and dedication on your side.